St. Petersburg Residential Computer Repair Service
DATA BACKUP AND RECOVERY SERVICES
Most of us all realize how much we rely on the data contained within our personal computers, everything from passwords to pasta sauce recipes, most of which we wouldn’t want to lose or be prevented from accessing in any way. Most of us are fairly negligent regarding backing up our data as well it’s just a fact that a lot of us, including myself have been too lax in up until now. Our techs at Digital Fitness Networks can help you in getting set up with a backup system that is right for your needs and bulletproof, keeping your important data current and updated at all times.
Pricing for these services is contingent upon a couple different things, keep in mind that backing up to your main system drive is not recommended, performed or supported by us. Data needs to be backed up to an external destination drive. These are most commonly located on another computer or a networked or USB external drive or drive array that can easily accommodate holding anywhere between 2x and 3x the size of your hard drive being backed up to provide for multiple copies.
There are a thousand different reasons for data loss, and there are far fewer methods of recovering that data. Should you experience data loss, suspect a noisy, failing or clicking hard drive, call us first. The earlier this is addressed the better your chances of full disc and data recovery.
We will perform these services for you included along with anything additional necessary to complete the following:
- Attempt to duplicate damaged or faulty drive to spare backup first
- Full manufacturer drive scan and diagnosis performed, existing manufacturer warranty check performed.
- Optimize undamaged source drive for faster transfer
- Clean up registry and temporary files for faster transfer
- Do a complete virus and malware scan for security and protection
- Download and Install critical system updates from Microsoft for reliability and security
- Create Windows Recovery Media onto USB Drive for emergency recovery
- Create Windows System Image onto alternative media HDD
- Determine best backup plan for users needs and implement changes into backup system software, setup backup schedules.
- Discuss alternate backup storage solutions such as backup software, local network or USB based storage drives and arrays, remote cloud storage services, and remotely and securely accessible personal cloud drives
- Remote access from laptop and phone to personal cloud server drives
- Transfer all data to device / storage according to recommended specifications decided by customer